Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Hereafter - Tara Hudson


I enjoyed this book with out really know why. Hudson is a great story teller. I found myself turning and turning each page, never wanting the book to end and when it did, I found myself not disappointed but happy. I enjoyed the ending. Not many books do that for me. I enjoyed the story and was caught up in it, and I liked the ending. 

In this, Amelia is wandering around after her death. She can't remember much of her life, just her name and some small bits and pieces. Then she meets Joshua, when is drowning. She helps save his life, and from then on he can see her. They start this forbidden friendship that is in jeopardy on both ends. 

Its kind of a Romeo/Juliet except, in this story one of them is already dead. Again, I enjoyed it, even if I can't give a good reason why. Its a quick, enjoyable read that stays with you after you turn the last page.

No comments:

Post a Comment